Join The Twisted Purl as we embark upon a Mystery Wrap journey with Joji Locatelli.
The clues for the knit along will be revealed:
clue 1 – May 12
clue 2 – May 19
clue 3 – May 26
clue 4 – June 2
clue 5 – June 9
We’ll have open knitting the days of the clue reveals so be sure to pop on by to knit and chat.
Here’s some information about the mystery knit along from Joji’s Ravelry Page:
Joji Mystery Wrap
Please read before signing up! ❤️
Welcome to another rare mystery knit-along adventure with Joji. In the quest to knit this beautiful wrap (stole), we will have fun unveiling each clue while playing with color and texture.
I wouldn’t want to make any knitter disappointed with the finished outcome, but the point of a Mystery Knit Along is not knowing what you’ll be making, there’s always that risk…
Therefore, here are some facts about the wrap that will help you decide if you will like to embark on this project:
- The shape is a true rectangle. This wrap can be worn as a wrap, blanket scarf or even as a blanket.
- Approx. measurements are 26½ x 72” (66 x 180 cm) blocked.
- It has a graphic look, but it is still classic.
- You will need yarn in 5 colors and you will use up a lot of your yarn, so you need full skeins.
- The total approx. yardage is 1700 yards (1555 m). It is a BIG wrap. Please be aware of this.
There will be 5 different clues, spread out over 5 weeks.
- It is good for all levels. There will be TV knitting and more engaged knitting. You will sure have fun.
- There is no brioche involved. There are no short rows either.
- There is a little bit of simple lace, about 10% of the total project.
- There is a lot of garter stitch.
The cost of the pattern is $4.00 and can be purchased through Ravelry.
Yarn can be purchased in our shop. We even have several color kits put together if you are feeling a bit overwhelmed!
You will need yarn in 5 colors in fingering weight and you will use
up a lot of your yarn, so you do need full skeins.
– The total approx. yardage is 1700 yards (1555 m). It is a BIG wrap folks.